Our company founder Marty Glavin bought a locksmith company in 1953 located at 529 ½ North Clark Street here in Chicago. It was called the Key Shop. We don’t have any photos of the inside of this shop, but we don’t think it would have been very big with a ½ in the address. Pat and Tom Glavin bought the company from Marty in 1978. At this time the business was called MJ Glavin Locksmith and was located at 617 N State. Now our business name is GLAVIN SECURITY SPECIALISTS and we’re located at 1010 West Jackson. We’ve been at this location since 1991.